Offered by the Hope United Grief Group (HUGG)
Held at Franciscan Retreats and Spirituality Center
September 13 – 15, 2019
Hope United Grief Group Fall Retreat
“Healing Takes Time”
We would like to invite you to the fall retreat, Healing Takes Time, sponsored by Hope United Grief Group. This retreat will focus on five different types of grief – Loss of Spouse; Loss of Child; Loss through Suicide; Pregnancy & Infant Loss and Loss of Sibling/Parent. We will have main speakers with breakout sessions that will be facilitated by those who have experienced similar losses.
The retreat will be held Friday evening 7:00 p.m. through Sunday morning 11:00 a.m. at The Franciscan Retreat and
Spirituality Center in Prior Lake, Minnesota. This interdenominational retreat is meant to be a Gift from God to remind
the grieving that there IS hope after the loss of a loved one, no matter where they may be on their journey of grief. It
will be a safe place for one to come and be in the company of others who can offer their love and support.
Here are a few special features included in the retreat:
▪ You will have the opportunity to visit privately with a certified, experienced spiritual director during the
▪ Included in the cost of the retreat are two nights lodging and four meals.
▪ This retreat is meant to be a spiritual and healing experience. The retreat center has beautiful, groomed walking
trails where you may choose to meditate, pray or just enjoy the beauty of nature.
▪ There will be three different speakers with several breakout sessions throughout the retreat weekend.
▪ There will be an optional Catholic Mass on Saturday evening for all in attendance.
Costs will be as follows:
❖ $175.00 for a semi-private room *(shared bath with a folding door between the bedroom area and a private
entrance to each room and bath) *If you have a specific person you would prefer to share the suite with, please
be sure to indicate who this person is on the registration form.
Please Note: There are confidential partial scholarships available.
For more information or to register for the retreat, please contact Marlene Hunt – (507) 381-1177 or (507) 931-2320 or email email@example.com. Find them on Facebook Page: Hope United Grief Group
We hope that you can join us for this special weekend.
God bless you,
Hope United Grief Group (HUGG)