Attending Retreats in the Pandemic Era
- If you are feeling sick, please don’t come on retreat. We will move your registration fee to a later retreat when you are feeling healthy.
- The Retreat Center strongly suggests that retreatants follow CDC and state guidelines regarding vaccinations.
- Mask wearing is not currently required at the retreat center with the exception that we ask you to wear a mask when going through the food line.
If it’s your personal preference to wear masks in common areas you are certainly welcome to do so.
- An air filtration system (seven units) has been installed throughout the Retreat Center
• According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) filtration can reduce the potential for airborne transmission of COVID-19 indoors when used with other best practices recommended by the CDC).
- Buffet line has all new equipment including state of the art sneeze guards
- Retreat Center Staff serves the food
- Kitchen staff all wear masks
- Eating locations/options:
- In dining room
- Outside (weather permitting)
- Taking meals to your own private rooms
- 2 electronic hand sanitizers have been installed (no touch required) to augment the many bottles of hand sanitizer spread throughout the retreat center
- All retreatants must sign our Participant Release Form; please sign this form and bring it with you when you check in.
We may need to refine these protocols, especially as guidelines from the CDC, the state and the Archdiocese are updated. Thank you for understanding.
Click on Retreat Schedules for details on the daily schedule of our Weekend and Midweek Retreats.
Some tips on: How to Make a Retreat.
Our Frequently Asked Questions page provides further information on our retreats, our facilities, and the typical offering we request for attending our retreats.
Click on How To Get Here and consult a road map for directions to Franciscan Retreats and Spirituality Center.
Should you have further questions, please call us at 952-447-2182 or contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website at Contact Us